TERMS OF SALE
By submitting your order or accepting or using products, you acknowledge that you agree to these terms in their entirety.
1. Application. These Consumer Terms of Sale (“Terms”) apply to all consumer purchases from TV KING L.L.C. D.B.A. THE HDTV SPOT and products, services or support (“Product”) in the United States.
2. Orders, Acceptance and Cancellation.
Cancellation requests are not accepted after the order has been placed.
Refusal of delivery after the order has been shipped will be subject to a restocking fee plus our shipping costs. This includes deliveries that are refused or undeliverable. Returned product must be undamaged in its original condition.
If you suspect the television was damaged in transit, please open the box and inspect it with the delivery driver present. Not doing so will invalidate shipping damage claims. Your signature certifies that you received the TV in good condition, so please do not sign for the delivery without inspecting and noting BOL for damage.
PLEASE TEST TV BEFORE MOUNTING. We ask you to please make sure your TV is in proper working condition before choosing to mount on your wall. Any damage done while choosing to mount on the wall is not covered in our Limited Warranty and will be counted as accidental damage or abuse. Simply plug in the TV to your desired outlet and turn on before proceeding with any kind of installation.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
We do not accept exchanges, returns, or refunds for the buyers remorse. All sales are covered by THE HDTV SPOT 6 month product warranty.
3.2 Warranty Returns
The HDTV Spot will happily honor any valid warranty claims, provided a claim is submitted within 6 months of receipt of items. Customers will be required to file a warranty claim with us via Email or Telephone. Upon return receipt of items for warranty claim, you can expect The HDTV Spot to process your warranty claim within 7 days. Once warranty claim is confirmed, you will receive a replacement (if stock is available) or a similar equivalent replacement.
4. Pricing and Availability. Prices and promotions are subject to change. THE HDTV SPOT strives to communicate accurate pricing and product information, but errors may occur. In the unlikely event that an error impacts your order, or a Product ordered is no longer available, we will either contact you for instructions or cancel your order.
5. Products. All products offered are open box items in like new condition that have been thoroughly inspected and certified by our team to original factory standards. We test and inspect every item, so some may show signs of being handled.
6. Taxes and Fees. Unless you provide THE HDTV SPOT with a valid and correct tax exemption certificate, you are responsible for sales and other taxes associated with your order.
Product title passes to you when the Product ships. You are responsible for inspecting the package(s) upon delivery and must note any visible damage on the proof of delivery (POD) or other delivery receipt the carrier asks you to sign. THE HDTV SPOT is not responsible for any visible shipping damages not noted on the delivery receipt.
8. All Sales are Final. Since our products are heavily discounted open box items, all sales are final. Orders that are undeliverable or refused will be charged a restocking fee to recuperate our shipping or delivery costs.
9. Damaged During Shipping.
If your order was damaged in transit by the shipping company, please document and photograph damage to the product and the shipping box and packing material and contact us right away.
Shipping damage must be noted at the time of receipt on your delivery confirmation. The order must be returned in its original box or packaging with all included accessories or the value of these items may be deducted from your claim. Warranty sticker and serial number tags must match or the claim will be void. Please photograph and document all damage (TV, box, packing) and email our team at email@example.com
Your signature certifies that you received the TV in good condition, so please do not sign for the delivery without inspecting for damage.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. Refunds to credit card transactions are subject to processing times by our processor.
10. Receiving Warranty or Service Support. All products are covered by our 6 month in-house warranty from the date of original purchase, unless extended through our extended warranty program. Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org for support. For Sony products, please do not contact the manufacturer directly for any warranty claims. Sony product claims must be fulfilled in-house by The HDTV Spot. Original manufacturer terms apply for products of other manufacturers. Please visit the manufacturer's website for terms and conditions for your specific product. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO BACK UP ALL EXISTING DATA, SOFTWARE AND PROGRAMS BEFORE RECEIVING SERVICES OR SUPPORT (INCLUDING TELEPHONE SUPPORT). THE HDTV SPOT AND/OR YOUR THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR LOSS OR RECOVERY OF DATA OR PROGRAMS, OR FOR LOSS OF USE OF SYSTEM(S) ARISING OUT OF THE SERVICES OR SUPPORT OR ANY ACT OR OMISSION, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, BY THE HDTV SPOT OR YOUR-THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. Parts used in repairing or servicing Product(s) may be new, equivalent-to-new, or reconditioned.
11. Chargeback Policy. All references to a "chargeback" refer to a reversal of a credit/debit card charge. There is no reason for a chargeback to ever be filed. If a credit is due, simply contact us at email@example.com for payment. You agree to immediately contact The HDTV Spot if you feel that your credit/debit card was used fraudulently in connection to our business. You agree to repay The HDTV Spot all costs and expenses incurred as a results of any chargeback you file.
YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT CHARGEBACK ANY AMOUNTS CHARGED TO YOUR CREDIT/DEBIT CARD BY THE HDTV SPOT IN CONNECTION WITH THE PRODUCTS AND PURSUANT TO THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU CHARGEBACK A CREDIT/DEBIT CARD CHARGE FOR A PAYMENT INITIATED BY YOU, YOU AGREE THAT THE HDTV SPOT MAY RECOVER THE AMOUNT OF THE CHARGEBACK, IN ADDITION ANY CHARGEBACK FEES LEVIED BY A PAYMENT SERVICE PROVIDER, BY ANY MEANS DEEMED NECESSARY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO RECHARGING YOUR CREDIT/DEBIT CARD, HAVING THE AMOUNT RECOVERED BY A COLLECTION AGENCY OR A CIVIL LAWSUIT.
Fraud is taken very seriously by The HDTV Spot. All IP addresses are monitored and logged. Any fraudulent chargebacks will be reported to law enforcement as we fully cooperate with their investigation.
12. Telephone Communications. Telephone communications with us, our agents or independent contractors may be monitored and/or recorded. You expressly consent, on behalf of yourself and other users of your phone number, to such monitoring or recording. By providing us with a phone number (including mobile) as your contact number, you expressly authorize us to contact you on that number via text message or telephone, including via prerecorded or auto-dialed calls. This consent is for non-telemarketing calls only.
13. Limitation of Liability. In no event will THE HDTV SPOT be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including lost profits, even if THE HDTV SPOT has been advised of the possibility of such damages. YOU AGREE THAT THE HDTV SPOT’S LIABILITY IN ANY DISPUTE WILL BE CAPPED AT THE TOTAL AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THE ORDER OR PRODUCT AT ISSUE. Some states do not allow limitation of certain damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. If you are a New Jersey resident, this provision will not apply to claims for damages caused by THE HDTV SPOT’s intentional, reckless or grossly negligent conduct.
14. Governing Law. THESE TERMS AND ANY DISPUTE BETWEEN YOU AND THE HDTV SPOT WILL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAW.
WE'RE HERE TO HELP
Address: 7900 Balboa Blvd D-2, Van Nuys CA 91406
Telephone: +1 (818)861-5364